Thursday, November 27, 2014

-Weird Emotion-

Feeling a little bit emo, not sure what to do even there are tons of works that I need to complete.

Feeling the need to write this down, not sure why, just have the urge, done some little work out after fail to invite friends for badminton matches due to insufficient players and full booking of courts.

Feeling helpless and a bit unsure of my future, though I am already quite sure what I wanted to do yet I am not sure.

Thought I've been settled down previously, but I guess there always times where these type of emotional downfall will still come to drop by and say hi.

Not writing in a very structural way because it kinds of restricting what I wanted to express.

I think people always see me as full of energy, optimistic, happy kid, and very analytically smart, but I do doubt I am.

You will think you are nobody when this emotion attacks you, but I think not to the point where I feel frustrated, just that, very not motivated to start anything. anything at all. but at least i still get myself to type this post.

Surfing on the facebook post whole day long just to distract myself from the so not motivated mood. Tried to call my gf sometimes because her voice does make me motivated somehow and although it works but it is quite temporary and just sometimes she is not fit to pick up the phone as well.

Not being very productive on my works, I may get hyper productive one day, but the next few days i would have been totally drained out and helpless. 

I know this feeling is just temporary, but I feel like I wanted to make use of it. Because regardless what, time is really crucial now. 

I should have type more frequent, because my language really getting so poor that I feel it is so hard to form a proper sentence now. 

Till then. See you soon, the future-me.  

No comments: